Items Needed for Processing
To ensure smooth processing of your loan, there are certain items that we will need you to provide. The following is a general list of the items needed, but in some cases there may be additional documents required.
- Copy of driver’s license(s)
- Last 2 statements, ALL pages, for any bank account listed on the application
- Most recent quarterly retirement account(s) or investment statement(s) (ALL pages)
- Alternatively, last 2 statements if reported monthly
- 2 most recent personal tax returns with ALL SCHEDULES, W2s, 1099s, K1s
- 2 most recent business tax returns with ALL SCHEDULES (IF APPLICABLE)
- Paycheck stubs covering the most recent 30 days of employment
- Contact information for homeowners insurance agent and copy of declarations page for current insurance
- Existing survey (REFINANCE)
- Current Mortgage Statement (REFINANCE)
Other items if applicable
- Bankruptcy papers, discharge form and creditors list
- Social Security awards letter
- Pension and retirement income rewards letter
- Divorce Decree
- DD-214 and/or copy of Original Certification of Eligibility if available (VA LOANS)
- If receiving a gift, a gift letter must be completed and signed by the borrower and the donor.
As always, please call or email at any time if you have any questions or concerns.